The name "Clio", is a variant of Cleo from the Greek "kleiô" which translates as "celebrate" or "sing". Under this name, in Greek mythology, Clio, daughter of Zeus and Mnemosyne, is known as the Muse of History. She sings the past of men and cities glorifying their glorious deeds. She is represented as a young girl, holding a trumpet in one hand, representing fame, and on the other a book on which the stories of the past are written.
These sets are great for you if you are a rising singer. If you are a party lover, they are also appropriate for you.
- Item Type: Professional Make Up Equipment
- Brush Material: Synthetic Hair
- Handle Material: biodegradable Plastic
- Use: Lip, blushe,Eye Shadow
- Collection: Makeup Brushes by Aphrodithe Beauty